MPAManagement

MPAManagement

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TallblokeUK
    Keymaster

Hi all, I’m Rick and I have written most of the course. I’ll check these notice boards regularly, and they should be your first point of help – but if needed, you can contact me on rstafford@bournemouth.ac.uk

Mahatub khan Badhon
    Participant

Hello. I’m Badhon. I’ve signed up for this course, and I am looking forward to learning from it as much as possible. You may contact me here: mahatubkhanbadhon@gmail.com

Thuy Duong Khuu
    Participant

Hi, I’m Duong, a final year PhD student at UCL Institute for Sustainable Resources. I’m working on governance of MPAs with a focus on coral reefs. As I adopts a purely qualitative method, this course will be much beneficial for me to learn a new approach.
    Hope to share knowledge and experience with you all!

Laura Kravac
    Participant

Hi everyone – my name is Laura and I’ve finally found some time to crack into the course. Really interesting content so far! I come from a marine conservation background and currently help run a UK-based non profit. Very interested in expanding my knowledge of MPA management and analysis.

Holly Niner
    Participant

Hi I’m Holly, also studying a (largely qualitative) PhD at UCL, although based in Australia at the moment. I have previously worked for Natural England and JNCC on the provision of advice on the environmental impacts of industry and MSP, so really aware of the need to mix qualitative/quantitative approaches. Looking forward to working through the course.

Katie Clark
    Participant

Hi, I’m Katie. I work for Natural England and am enjoying learning more about evaluating and combining many evidence sources and using the Bayesian belief model.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.